- 30+ Programmes
- 50+ Programmes
- Academic Year Programmes
- English Plus Programmes
- Examination Preparation
- General English Programmes
- Intensive English Programmes
- Junior Programmes
- Part-Time Programmes
- Teacher Training Programmes
- Work Experience and Internships
Our experienced native English teachers receive weekly in-house training to provide the best education to our students from around 50 different nationalities. All our accommodation is within walking distance or a short bus ride from the school, and is hand-picked by our accommodation manager.
We pay attention to the details that turn a good English course into a great, life-changing experience.
For example, on their first day at school, all students receive a full introduction to the school, Muswell Hill and central London, with a central London sightseeing walk included so that they quickly become confident in travelling around London with their new friends.
Students can also
- study in a unique close-knit international family atmosphere where student care is an absolute priority
- enjoy our modern facilities including a student room, self-access centre and free wireless internet
- relax and feel comfortable in our spacious modern school surrounded by a beautiful woodland garden
- learn from our dynamic, friendly and professional teachers who use innovative methodology and offer individual support
- select from a range of courses for adults, professionals, teachers and teenagers
- participate in exciting social activities such as guided walks, museum visits, parties and excursions
- experience the excitement of London with its world-class restaurants, unforgettable museums, galleries, historic landmarks, and nightlife.